I. Scott Lidji
I. Scott Lidji is the founder of The Lidji Firm. Mr. Lidji offers his expertise in representing clients seeking to recover damages in significant personal injury, traumatic brain injuries, paralysis and wrongful death cases. Before forming The Lidji Firm, Scott worked for nationwide law practice based in Dallas, Texas suing automobile manufacturers for product design and crashworthiness defects across the country. Mr. Lidji currently handles Mass Torts as part of his marketing strategy and he accepts cases from across the country to include mass tort (Roundup, Johnson & Johnson Talc, Gerber baby food cases and the like). Mr. Lidji also handles 18-wheeler trucking cases, bus and train cases, commercial vehicle collisions, slip and fall, trip and fall cases as well as general personal injury matters.
Since opening his firm in late 2012, Mr. Lidji has received referrals from attorneys across the country and has an excellent reputation in the legal community for obtaining justice for his clients. Mr. Lidji was recently admitted by the State Bar of Texas, Texas Bar College to the Society of Legal Scholars in 2023. Mr. Lidji was inducted and admitted to The National Trial Lawyers Top 100 Trial Lawyers in 2017-2023, National Trial Lawyers Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association Top 25; National Trial Lawyers Top 10 Bad Faith Insurance; Americas Top 100 High Stakes Litigator; The National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys, The Texas Bar College and the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best. All of the above-mentioned memberships are invitation only and are limited to only the top trial lawyers who exhibit the highest ethical and professional standards. Mr. Lidji is also a sustaining member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA) as well as a member of the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA), the Dallas Bar Association and a member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ).
Prior to forming The Lidji Firm, Mr. Lidji was a multiline claims adjuster with Farmers Insurance. Upon graduation, Scott began his legal career as an insurance defense attorney in a boutique law firm in Houston, Texas that represented various insurance carriers to include State Farm, Farmers Insurance, Allstate Insurance as well as other carriers. Mr. Lidji’s unique claims experience as well as his extensive trial record provides you with a unique skill set to handle your case at all phases, not just in the litigation phase. Mr. Lidji is known for his aggressive representation, fair and balanced evaluations of cases and, of course, his trial record.
We Can Help. "
Accomplishments & Successes
- Member of Multi-million dollar advocates forum
- Member of Million dollar advocates forum
- Admitted to practice law in the Texas Supreme Court.
- Admitted to practice law in the Oklahoma Supreme Court.
- Admitted to practice law in the North District of Texas. (Federal Court)
- Admitted to practice law in the Southern District of Texas. (Federal Court)
- Admitted to practice law in the Eastern District of Texas. (Federal Court)
- Admitted to practice law in the Western District of Texas. (Federal Court)
- Admitted to practice law in the Northern District of Oklahoma. (Federal Court)
- Admitted to practice law in the Western District of Oklahoma. (Federal Court)
- Pro-hac admissions in the following states: California, Florida, New Jersey, Illiniois, Indiana, Arkansas, Louisiana and New Mexico.
- Former Insurance Defense Attorney – Mr. Lidji defended cases on behalf of Allstate, State Farm, Travelers, and Met P & C.
- Former Insurance Adjuster – Farmers Insurance
- Legal Appearance on Television and Radio regarding Personal Injury Trial in Childress, Texas.
- Managing Editor of the Corporate Law Review.
- Finalist in Garland Walker Mock Trial Competition.
- Certified Personal Injury Mediator.
- Certified Family Law Mediator
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas, 2010
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, 1997
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas, 2010
- United States District Court, Western District of Texas, 2010
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 2011
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma, 2011
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Serious Injury Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Premises Liability Injuries
- Products Liability.
What’s your case worth?
Submit for a Free Case Evaluation
Our firm is available to answer your questions and address your concerns, and we are prepared to provide your case with the caring counsel and strong advocacy needed to fight for justice on your behalf.