Mary Jo Betzen
Mary Jo Betzen joined the Lidji Firm in 2013 as a law clerk while attending SMU Dedman School of Law. After graduating from law school in May 2015, Ms. Betzen accepted an associate position with the firm. Ms. Betzen is in charge of handling all discovery matters and has trial experience as she sat second chair in the matter of Joshua Edlin v. Pamela Murray in County Court at Law Number 5, Dallas County, Texas. Ms. Betzen’s work in the Edlin trial was essential to the victory obtained in late 2015.
Areas of Practice
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Wrongful Death Accidents
- Serious Injury Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driver Accidents
- 18 Wheeler Accidents
- Premises Liability Injuries
- Products Liability.
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- Dallas Bar Association.
- The State Bar of Texas.
- State Bar of Texas, December 2015.
- SMU Dedman School of Law, Dallas, Texas, J.D., May 2015, graduated with honors
- The University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, M.L.S. Emphasis: Administrative Leadership
- Charter Oak State College, New Britain, Connecticut, B.S. Areas of study: Biology, Spanish
- Golden Key International Honour Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society
- SMU Science and Technology Law Review Association
- Executive Editor, 2014-2015
- Staff Editor, 2013-2014
We Can Help. "
What’s your case worth?
Submit for a Free Case Evaluation
Our firm is available to answer your questions and address your concerns, and we are prepared to provide your case with the caring counsel and strong advocacy needed to fight for justice on your behalf.